IntelliRide is the broker for NEMT services for WellCare of Nebraska Members in the state of Nebraska. We focus on providing safe and timely transportation to give Medicaid members more flexibility, freedom and control over their personal health.
To send information and inquiries about claims, please contact email@example.com.
Transportation Provider Responsibilities
- Safety First: At the start of your day, inspect your vehicle to ensure the interior and exterior are clean, and has everything needed to manage travel for the day. Make certain passengers with children have the state-approved child seat and that all passengers are wearing their seatbelts. Wheelchair devices must be properly secured before taking off.
- Be on Time, Every Time: Timeliness is critical for transportation providers. If a member has not arrived within the 15-minute window, call or text IntelliRide using your tablet device to report the no show before proceeding to your next pick up.
- Complete the Trip: At each drop off location, get the member’s electronic signature and finalize the trip using your tablet device. This allows speedy claim submissions and accurate billing.
- Incident Reporting: If an accident or incident occurs while a member is in your vehicle, immediately fill out an incident report for investigation by the IntelliRide team, and if necessary, the local authorities.
- Customer Service Excellence: Be courteous, patient and helpful to all passengers.