IntelliRide schedules and coordinates non-emergency medical transportation services for Colorado’s Health First members. We partner with transportation providers throughout the state to ensure patients can arrive – as scheduled – for their healthcare appointments.
If you are a Medicaid-approved medical provider and would like to speak with IntelliRide regarding one or more of your patients, please contact the Clinical Coordinator, during regular business hours:
- Phone: (855) 489-4999, choose option six (6) for medical facilities
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, chat in the online facility portal.
If you have a concern about the quality or timeliness of transportation service, please submit your complaint online or call (855) 489-4999 to speak to a customer service representative between 8 AM and 5 PM, Monday – Friday.
Upcoming Medical Facility Informational Webinars
Scheduling Advance Trips
Medical providers and facility staff can schedule patient trips at least two days before the appointment date using any of the following methods:
- Call: Call (855) 489-4999 to schedule single or recurring trips on behalf of patients, Monday – Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM MST.
- Online: Login to the online facility portal to schedule, revise or cancel one or more trips for patients.
- Email: Complete and submit a Request for Transportation Services – Single Trip/Standing Order Subscription form via fax or secure email.
Scheduling Urgent Trips
Medical facilities can request an urgent trip to or from the Medicaid covered provider with less than 48 hours’ notice if a member:
- has a condition that can become an emergency if not treated in a timely manner.
- will be discharged from a hospital visit and transportation was unable to be prearranged.
Medical providers can directly contact any credentialed Urgent Transportation provider to arrange services on behalf of their patient.
Once the trip is requested the provider has a two-hour window to pick up the member.
Providers are not required to accept an Urgent trip, and provider availability may vary.
If you are a medical provider that has been asked to complete a medical necessity form to support a member’s transportation request, please download and complete the appropriate form and submit it to IntelliRide for review:
- Medical Necessity – Higher Transportation
- Medical Necessity – Beyond 25 Miles
- Mileage Reimbursement Verification Form (single trip)
- Mileage Reimbursement Verification Form (subscription)
- Medical Necessity – BLS/ALS
- HCPF NEMT Air, Train, and Out-of-State Request Form
- NEMT services member brochure
- Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing Non-Emergent Medical Transportation (NEMT) County FAQs
- Approved urgent transportation providers
- Upcoming trainings for medical providers
- Billing form
- Facility portal
- Online scheduling tool for staff
- Contact IntelliRide’s clinical coordinator
- Submit medical documentation to IntelliRide
Facilities can contact IntelliRide during normal business hours, Monday – Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM MST. For assistance with urgent trips, hospital staff can contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week.