We know that getting to and from your appointments is important. Please continue to contact IntelliRide to schedule rides just as you normally would. If you can’t make an appointment or no longer need to take a trip, please let us know so that we can cancel your ride.
If you believe you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms and need transportation to be tested, we ask that you notify us when arranging for transportation. This will help ensure we are providing you with specific instructions needed on the day of transport and help us to protect the well-being of the driver that is assigned to your transportation.
- All IntelliRide locations are cleaned or sanitized several times throughout the day to include wiping down desk services, common areas, restrooms, doors, handrails, or any other surface that is touched often.
- Employees are receiving communication daily from local operations, and corporate through many methods of communication (email, website, meetings, etc.).
- IntelliRide leadership has a daily call to discuss local operation impacts, communication strategies, and any additional action items needed.
- Maintaining good hygiene by washing hands frequently, avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people.
- Disinfection of vehicle procedures and checklist.
- Reporting of any known incident of transporting a member/passenger that has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Ensuring they notify IntelliRide of any employees at their location that have tested positive for COVID-19 so we can notify others who have been in contact with employee (IntelliRide, Medical Facilities, and members).